Saturday, October 07, 2006

YAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

IT'S OVER!!! OVER OVER OVER YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!

5, actually 4 more days of sweet non-schooling bliss before we get our papers back. The day of reckoning, next wednesday. Finding out who's getting promoted, and... who's not. I really really hope everyone in my class promotes! And of course me too. Hope hope hope.

Ended up watching Rob-B-Hood for our post-bio exam movie. Fatimah, Fadhilah, Hafizah, me anddd... YONG QUAN! Haha damn random sia. And I sorta really appreciated him coming cause its always like, oh if Ryan/Wilbur/Kenneth/Kian Hwee/Mark-ok maybe not mark- not coming I don't wanna go, I lazy ah, I wanna go home sleep ah tired ah this ah that ah.

Although he DID fall asleep in the cinema, it was still a nice change.

Haha.

Okay anyways. They didn't have Little Miss Sunshine at TM or CS which kinda sucked cause we didn't wanna go to town in our school uniforms, so we persuaded a very reluctant Fatimah to watch Rob-B-Hood after Fad and Fizah felt like watching it after seeing the mini-trailer outside the box office.

That movie is bloody hilarious! A bit draggy, but nice at some parts, touching at some, and funny at ALL. Haha. Jackie Chan and some other chinese fella play professional burglars who... burgle rich people and spend it on themselves - gambling, providing for an extra-marital girlfriend and what not. Then one day their boss gets robbed, so they take up a job worth $7m. Turns out the cash was payment for a baby from a disgruntled old man who insisted the baby was his grandkid cause his late son was the baby's mom's ex boyfriend. Follow so far? Good.

Then in the one week they have to babysit the baby, they learn life lessons. Like... compassion and other moral-related things. AHHH it's like every genre of movie compiled into over 2 hours of film. Comedy, thriller, action, drama wah wah wah.

Okay ya it's a must-see for people who can appreciate chinese comedy. Shows like Kung Fu Hustle... or... Himalaya Singh! Haha.

Man. It's so weird to walk into my room and see all my notes strewn all over the place... and not having to study. It's really uncomfortable. I mean, I was only studying for the past four weeks, but the past 6 months have been spend doing tutorials, worrying about promos and stuff.

Okay enough of that.

Went to Sentosa today with the classmates! Woke up 10 mins after the designated time we were supposed to meet. I messaged Kenneth out of guilt cause I told him he better not be late the day before. Turns out, he woke up late too! Haha. So rushed down to Harbourfront to meet the rest (Pei Xuan, Daphne, Yong Quan, Ryan, Kian Hwee, Wilbur, Kenneth) who were so nice about waiting for me :D

Went to Pahlawan (or is it Palawan) beach and set up base. They didn't want the spot me and the girls usual go to when we had our regular Sentosa trips last year cause we brought a volleyball and the only area to play was further down where it was more crowded. Spied a naked bangla and was scarred for life.

Some stupid matminah (and really fat) couple were doing something really fishy in the water. They were just sitting there, guy behind the girl, not swimming around or ANYTHING! They were just sitting there, occasionally turning away from the crowd. It really gross, and the guys were making hilarious comments.

The guys changed first and started jumping into the water while the girls contemplated on wearing our tops over our bikinis or not. In the end we just heck-cared and the guys were all topless anyway. I walked into the water first by myself just up to my knees, then noticed the guys had their... mischievious looks on and got a bit suspicious.

Me: Uhh... Are you guys planning something?
Yong Quan: Ya. Wait ah.

They were totally discreet about it too!

Daphne came along and then Yong Quan started saying there was a dead crab on the floor, covering it with his palms. I was like.. If it's dead why are you covering it? HAHA. And they were saying out loud, 'Eh you take the pincer, you take the leg etc etc' so I backed away. Daphne fell for it and got dunked hahaha.

So we were just floating aimlessly in the water when suddenly..

Kenneth: Eh you guys wanna hear a joke? What do you find in Singapore waters?
Everyone: What?
Kenneth: SINGAPORE FLAG! *takes out some mini-flag from the water and shows it to everyone*

Wah lao that was the most random thing ever la! Finding a Singapore flag in the water... THEN making a hilarious joke out of it, priceless la.

Tried to catch crabs after that and floated around a bit more. Then we went to buy sunscreen and tried to tan ourselves, only for us to end up building little ponds all linking up to each other. We were lying down, then Kenneth first sat up and started digging, then Ryan, then the other guys, then Pei Xuan. Then everyone together was happily digging holes in the sand while everyone looked at us as if we were retarded.

But it was fun man.

At about 3+ I think, we left to shower and stuff. Then we went on the Skyride! It's the luge.. Minus the luge itself. So that just leaves the cable-chair thing. It was super hilarious too cause Kian Hwee kept rocking the seat he was sitting on, making Pei Xuan and Daphne scream for dear life. The guys thought I was gonna fall out on the initial ride cause the divider that's supposed to go between your legs ended up to my left. So my legs were squashed with Kenneth's left leg, who also thought I was gonna fall off the thing.

After the skyride we ate dinner at Pastamania before embarking on an hour-long journey together on the number 10. One of my not-so-bright ideas, cause everyone was dead tired and didn't have much energy to talk.

Haha. I had a great day today. Did the rest of you have fun not going to Sentosa? No? I thought so. Tomorrow is a tentative Malaysia shopping trip, Sunday is another goingout day, Monday I go pick up a top I bought online then go to school for an OCIP meeting, and Tuesday I think we're having a movie marathon! Or monday night. Hm.

No comments: