Sunday, October 15, 2006

here's my 250th post!

Haha. It's not much but a milestone anyway. Miss Vasantham starts now, but i'll blog first.

Bought Deepavali stuff from Little India. After spending hours at the infamous Tekka Market, and 4553680394 fugly outfits later, I settled for an extremely plain brown one from the $20 shop. I don't know why. I wanted to get one with a skirt but they were all horribly sequined from head to foot and the colours clashed so bad I was seeing coloured spots before my eyes for awhile.

My mom was surprised I settled for something so plain, and CHEAP! It's plain, and understated. But I think it's still nice. There was this $95 extremely nicely striped one which I adored - the kind where you just HAVE TO HAVE IT. But my mom said there was no lining and i'd be sweating like a pig in it. Sigh. It was really nice and unique, unlike all the others which had one block colour.

Ok maybe i'll continue later... Hahaha.

No comments: