Sunday, October 01, 2006

whoa... what? miss singapore is... hot?

Okay so when was Miss Singapore Universe 2006? I was too arsed to catch it this year, but was this girl the winner?



OMG! Is she hot or what? Okay maybe this picture is not too good, but damn it, she's hot!



I think her face looks nice here.



FWAH! But her pose a bit awkward looking.

They were showing the Asia Pacific contestants today I think, and I was just channel-surfing and switched to channel 5 the moment they were showing her. At first I was thinking.. wah not bad. Which not-Singapore country was she from?

Pereira Colleen Francisca's her name. Never mind the fact that she's Eurasian. Out of all the contestants they showed during that segment, the contestants from Philippines, Sri Lanka, China and all, I thought she was the hottest. Miss Tahiti was there, she was the only Caucasian. How weird.

Yay!

Miss India's swimsuit picture is hot too. Wow.


Damn her hair looks nice.



Miss Mexico! Shit. I had this image in my mind that she'd be tanned and wears a grass-cutter hat. Movie stereotypes! =/



I dunno why but I love this picture. Miss Bahamas looks so gorgeous!



Miss Korea's her 'come-hither' look really works for her.



Miss Venezuela looks like the PCD singer, but hotter.



Although she's sporting currypuff hair I think Miss Denmark still looks like a doll.



Miss Ireland's picture looks like its out of a fashion magaine, but she looks irresistable *isnotlesbian*

Okay. You saw the HITS, now the MISSES :D Since i'm in no position to comment about their features, let's see the get-up.



Holy fuck. Talk about a gaudy swimsuit, sheesh. Plus the chunky bangles AND the mismatching headband. What a disaster, Miss Japan.



Poof-haired Miss Malaysia.



Oh man. I'm at a loss for words. This is Miss Mauritius. This pic looks like it was taken in the early nineties.



I'm sorry Miss Barbados. But I hate the dress, the hair, your pose... Okay let's just say I hate the whole picture okay?



I said I wouldn't comment on looks.. but.. I. Hate. Her. Jaw. Mr- I mean Miss Peru.



Miss El Salvador looks 15 years old here. Too cutesy for my liking. Take note: MY LIKING.



Miss Chile's pose looks like she just sprained her neck. And boy, don't I know what's its like to have your neck locked in place *shudders*



Miss France is pretty, but this picture is so WTF. Like someone took a picture of her at a club or something. BLEGH.



Miss USA looks like a kid off the fashion spreads in magazines for teenagers. And I think she's.... ugly.



Maybe its just me, but Miss Lebanon's outfit reminds me of a scene from the Lord of the Rings, the one when they were in the Mines of Moria. MYTHRIILLLL!!



A night with Miss Brazil will cost you as much as her prostitute-esque tiger stripe-print top costs.



Miss Wales = Miss Boncet Extraordinaire 2006.



This picture of Miss Sweden looks very awkward. Like one of those corporate pictures on ads or something. I don't know what i'm talking about.



She's pretty and leggy. I understand Scotland's trademark is the kilt and all but what's that thing she's holding up to her crotch? It looks like a pouch with balls. Strategically placed balls.



Miss South Africa has that 'Uhh soo... Am I walking the right way? Uhh what do I do now?' look on her face. I know this was taken while she was walking so its not her fault blahblah but couldn't the Miss World people have put up a better picture of her? How inconsiderate, putting up such a picture allowing people with too much free time to make fun of it.

2 comments:

merrymary said...

EH, i thought Miss Mexico was Liz Hurley lar!!

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA. miss south africa looks like furonda from ANTM. that weirdo. haha.