Sunday, October 08, 2006

stupid piece of shit haze!

Didn't go to Malaysia cause the haze hit 120 on the PSI at 11am and KL and JB were just a few of the more worse off places. But we can go to Malaysia anytime la, no biggie.

The momster wasn't feeling well the whole day. Sleeping throughout the night with the windows open dried her throat and screwed up her eyes. I always have my air-con on at night and amazingly it filters out the horrible smell, so I presume whatever smokey chemicals get into my room gets filtered by my amazing air-con.

So you should do the same. Close all your windows, switch on the air-cons.

Anyway. I'm so confused as to what to do tomorrow. If the haze is still shitty, I'd feel so reluctant to go out cause 140 is already fucking unhealthy. Also.... I'm having the worst breakout yet. I just don't understand it. What am I doing wrong? I wash my face, I keep it clean, my hair's pinned up, I use pimple gel and I don't pick at my face (anymore). So seriously.... Someone PLEASE tell me what i'm doing wrong. Cause my complexion just keeps getting worse. AND. I'm starting to have really bad scars. The kind that never go away until you go for laser treatment.

Sigh.

So yeah, its really taking bites out of my self-confidence, cause it's just making me wanna stay home and never step out and show people how horrible my face is. WHY ME?! WHY?? Why couldn't god or whoever-the-fuck-did-this give acne to someone who deserves it? I know people who keep their face clean and it stays clean. I also know people who don't wash their hands after using the toilet, sleep in school with their faces pressed onto school tables and pick every pimple they have in sight. YET, their face STAYS more or less clean. Better than mine ever is anyway.

I told my mom already. If next Friday's appointment at the skin centre is yet another fucking useless waste of time, I want PROPER treatment. That actually requires SOME money. I don't care, I don't want to go through life like this anymore. I had enough of fucking useless subsidised treatment that my father gets fucking reimbursed for anyway. So he's not forking out a single cent.

Yup. I'm finally putting my foot down. People keep telling me, 'oh! your face is clearing!' every other day and i've heard it for the past 6 months and my face has gotten anything BUT better. I understand some people are genuinely concerned but as long as you don't have acne, or never had it at any point, you're in no fucking position to tell me what i'm doing wrong.

AIEEE. And all I wanted to do was blog about my plans tomorrow. Hahah.

Ok yeah back to tomorrow. The class is meeting up to play basketball. I messaged them saying that it's really unhealthy to do it, and now Kiwi (kian hwee :D) wants to come over for the day to play ps2. Not that I mind, but... I have plans that i've been looking forward to. HEHEH.

Unplanned plans. Ugh.

Ah heck. I don't know whether to go for a facial or not. Cause I don't know whether they've been doing more harm than good to my face.

You know, I need to stop being so whiny. Haha.

2 comments:

Aresha said...

Er. paid or not - what makes you think anything is a difference.

the reimbursement is when you work in the govt service, you get reimbursed for goverment medical treatments.

its like going to pte doc or a polyclinic. No diff in medication or qualification - just price.

In the first place its not your money, so go work, save and fix your own face instead of whinging like a broken record.

I've already told you to try proactive. but you're so insistent and defensive.

Quit going to facials. you KNOW it irritates your skin, yet you still go for it - and you wonder why?

Maybe if you stop meddling with your face, god will give you a break.

nobody really cares about stupid superficial things like skin but i guess self confidence is all about insecurities like me and my stupid thighs but don't blame people for it.

And people aren't in any 'fucking position' to tell you what to do, they're merely suggesting. because your whinging gets annoying after a while.

:D

your brutally honest sister.

aroona said...

even then - pa hasn't been paying for it. i've been paying it out of my own allowance and giving him the receipts for the poly to reimburse him, and he hasn't paid me back.

i want to go for facials cause they squeeze my pimples for me and having this many pimples on my face makes me cringe everytime i look in the mirror.

i'm NOT meddling with my face, i haven't done anything to it. i've been off the anti-biotics for months and trust me, having pimples DOES matter to people. but of course you wouldn't know cause you're my sister.

i appreciate people and their concern, but those who insist that what THEY think is the best for me, and i really mean insist, are the ones that piss me off.

if my whining pisses you off, don't read this. it's my blog and if i wanna rant about how bad my skin is i'll go right ahead and do it.

why? because it's the way i feel all the time. you think i really wanna be whining about this all the time?! please la.

be more proactive? easier said than done. you haven't been around, so you don't know what my schedule is like. throughout the upcoming holidays i WILL be going back to school every now and then for work. you have no idea how much easier getting paid to do a job is compared to doing all this.

i'm not complaining about it - i'm just telling you WHY.

i'm taking great care of my face, but it's not working. and i'm not blaming anyone for the state it's in.

yup, it's really so much fun to take the train to go out or go to school or whatever, and see that everyone else has a totally clear complexion. really. fun as hell.