Tuesday, October 10, 2006

ahhhhhh i'm so high on uhh... happiness?

The past two days were fun fun fun. Ended up playing basketball on Sunday, then going to Alex's house just to chill and stuff. Only Yong Quan, Kenneth, Kian Hwee, annchiialiciaalex, Shiyong and me. We invited a P6 kid to play with us cause he was using half the court and the rest of us were using the other half.

So we made light conversation. He was gonna sit for his Chinese PSLE on Monday and is aiming for Hwa Chong Institution. WAHH! So Yong Quan and Kenneth decided to screw around with his head.

"Eh you remember our teacher... that one from RJC one"
"Yong Quan why are you wearing TPJC shorts?" "Ohh oh I was teaching there during first three months"
"Boy ah don't go to RI okay, very stress one"

They were really going all the way with the RJC story, which was bloody hilarious la.

At Alex's house, we just chilled and listened to Kenneth play the same 3 chords on the guitar over and over, singing lyrics varying from "Ali (Alicia) sucks" and "Ali stinks".

Went home after a sort-of-good-workout and bummed at home for 2 hours before showering and leaving to meet UselessBoy at Miss U Cafe. We went to the playground after that and started spying on some china couple who wanted to do funny things there.

Aiya the new playground totally sucks. No more fun swings. AT ALL! I asked pa what happened to the swings, and he said it was part of some safety regulation to not have swings at all. WHAT THE FUCK! All the memories my sis, me, and our crazy neighbourhood friends were all in the two parks in our neighbourhood.

The next day I had to go to Tanjong Pagar to pick up a top I bought online, then rush to school for the OCIP meeting. First two vaccinations are this Thursday!! I'm scared.

Then after that, I was SUPPOSED to go to Serangoon Road with the family but the momster was pmsing as usual so we didn't go. Met Daphne, Kian Hwee, Kenneth and Ryan to go to Daphne's house for our movie marathon! YAY!

Reached her place at about 10pm+ I think. Got all settled in her guest room, took out our DVDs and decided. First we went through Kenneth's fruits of his major $360 shopping spree. I think he was a bit ripped off haha but he was pretty happy. Watched Deuce Bigalow European Gigolo while eating junk food and laughing like crazy. It was really cozy in that room, all of us snuggled onto the bed watching it.

After that, the guys started to wrestle Daphne. I really, REALLY did not want to be involved cause it looked like they were.... gang-raping her or something. But all they were doing was just whacking her with pillows and tickling her. I sat in a corner watching them in amazement. It wasn't a one-off thing, the guys ALWAYS pick on Daphne, in class, outside school, and even in her own home.

Watched the 40 Year Old Virgin after that till past 3am, then put in Scary Movie 4 which we got bored of very very quickly. The guys insisted on watching the Exorcism of Emily Rose so we put it in at about 4+. Ryan is the biggest chicken ever! And he kept telling me to wake him up during the scary parts, which he covered his face throughout anyway.

Kian Hwee, me and Ryan had our backs against the wall, facing the tv while Daphne laid on Kian Hwee's lap and Kenneth laid on mine. So me and Kiwi started scheming. To try and push them close together so they could get all cuddly during the scary parts but Kenneth kept disturbing her! So it totally ruined our plan.

Finally went to sleep at 6+. Kiwi gave up his place on the bed so Daphne could sleep next to Kenneth! Haha. Me and Ryan slept almost immediately while the others seemed to fidget quite a lot.

Later on, after the sun rose, I found myself waking up very easily. Either that, or Ryan has very violent spasms. He would spasm occasionally, whacking me in the side or causing the pillow to slide off the mattress. Kenneth, on the other side, kept fidgeting and both goons were snoring. So all I could do was cover myself with the blanket in an attempt to block out both the sun and their horrible morning noises.

Daphne had woken up before all of us and was getting bored of watching us sleep, so she yelled to wake us up. Ryan and I very reluctantly did so while moving out of the way to watch the gang-raping of Daphne part 4.

We tried to sleep after that but gave up and watched Daphne's brother's 2 episodes of Pokemon season 2 while eating oreos. Ryan wanted to watch The Spongebob Squarepants movie after that but the other two guys got bored, and Daphne's mom asked us to go downstairs and eat and watch TV so we did. Her mom ordered us SO much Pizza Hut that we couldn't finish it. After that, we rolled up in balls on her sofa and watched Shutter. Ryan kept facing us on purpose to avoid the scary parts.

Nearing the end, Daphne's brother came home from school and spoilt the ending for those who hand't watched it yet. Not that it really mattered, and Kenneth was only interested in the rape scene -_-

Played some really funny Soul Calibur with him on his ps2 while Daphne showered before going with Kiwi to Lucky Plaza cause she broke his specs. The moment Daniel (her bro) approached his impending doom, he would exit the game. The guys didn't get angry cause he was just a kid anyway. But it was really funny hearing Ryan trash talk Daniel as he was kicking his ass.

Left her place after that. By that time it was already 3pm+, so I reached home and conked off on the sofa while watching who were the 100 richest celebrities on E!.

I told myself no matter what I WILL enjoy myself during the days leading up to the release of results. Which is TOMORROW. I'm feeling really jumpy to be honest. But I think I should be alright.

I think. :D

No comments: