Sunday, October 15, 2006

continuation of the entry below this.

Yeah so I don't know where I stopped. So i'll just hantam anyhow. Okay!

I went to the dentist yesterday too. When he was done changing the bands, he said, 'okay i'll see you in four weeks, then we'll put in your final wire'.

Then I was like... 'what?? Final wire already? I thought I had a year to go?'

'Why? You want extra is it? We're ahead of schedule it seems.'

YAY!!! My braces are coming off early. How early, i'm not sure. Each wire lasts a few months but at least now i'm assured i'll be getting them off before June next year.

Yup. Unfortunately, this year's Deepavali at my house will be restricted to 06S02, after most of them told me they HAVE NEVER BEEN TO ANYONE'S HOUSE FOR DEEPAVALI. I was so shocked. So I just had to have them come over.

I realised that inviting too many groups of friends only works when you have a chalet. At home, its such a disaster. They just don't mingle. So i'm sick of that. And i'll be inviting groups of people at a time to my house for different occasions. This christmas and New Year's I'm gonna invite people over, unless New Year's will be at someone else's house or something.

Hurr. My online shopping addiction is going out of control.

So far i've bought (recently):
3 dresses
2 necklaces
1 tanktop
2 spaghetti tops (one which so tight across the chest I couldn't breathe, the other one was GREAT!)
1 pair of shoes
1 tentative t-shirt
1 tentative skirt

Oh and now... another pair of shoes!

Hmm hmm. I think christmas this year just got a whole lot easier :D

One of the dresses i'll be wearing when we visit our relatives on Deepavali. Cause I don't wanna be running around during the day feeling hot and uncomfortable in a punjabi suit then still having to wear it at night. So i'm just gonna wear it at night.

2 more weeks of school. 3 more weeks till PW and MTL is over for good. 4 more weeks till Cambodia. 6 more weeks till Prom! Running out of timeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....

No comments: