Friday, April 03, 2009

what? oh... i'm 20.



It was small and lovely, and had all the people that mattered.

I was hellbent on not celebrating, but being invited to someone else's birthday surprise on your own birthday isn't the most pleasant feeling. Neither was imposing on someone else's surprise. But being some of the nicest people i've gotten to know here so far, they included me in everything. Sanjay even bought me a cake!

Ephraim dropped by after school to keep me company as I got rejected by Gelati shops on Lygon Street for jobs. And bought me wine later! He meant to take me out for food but i'd already eaten, oh well. The thought always counts. But we ended up talking for a ridiculous amount of time we almost forgot to leave on time to get to Jaishri's place for her surprise.

Got there, surprise was a success! And they brought out 2 cakes so I got a mini surprise too!

And I got to meet the singer from The Final Eclipse (previously The Suns). Sanjeev, a really funny fella I could mat-trash talk with while we played some strange game involving a tennis ball and 6 people in squares.

Reached home at about 2am with a smile on my face.

No comments: