Thursday, April 30, 2009

mr ambulance driver



Oh you probably would've guessed it already, we didn't get the apartment. Ohwell.

My mom once said I've got good control over my emotions and that'd make me a good doctor. Well, let's see how that holds true in the next few weeks.

Okay anyway. Let's talk about the weather.

Even the news said it's fucked up! It's not supposed to be this cold yet.. Just on my birthday it was like 32 degrees.. And beginning of last week it was about 25-26 degrees. Now it's 14 degrees in the day?! And last night was 3 degrees. Eesh.

Erich the Neighbour took me out for drinks and that kept me warm, even walking back in 6 degrees was alright. We went to a lovely little sake bar, then a place called Seamstress, both of which were on Lonsdale Street. The bars here are so nice! With the themes and all.

Back to the weather. I've gone to Big W thrice in three days to check if they'd stocked more cheapo heaters for cheapskates like me. Nada. I don't want to buy a $60 heater... I don't need THAT much heat. Turns out I can actually tolerate quite a lot of cold despite my skinnyness. I just need to eat proper meals. And wrap myself in a few blankets like a cocoon when I sleep. Waking up in the morning is the HARDEST thing. Oh and getting out of the shower too.

;

Was checking how much my readership has died due to the lack of updates when I saw... THIS..



Sigh. Time to move!

I'm having a series of serious life-suck moments this week. BUT!

THE FLAMING LIPS ARE COMING TO MELBOURNE! END OF JULY! $80 ONLY :D:D:D:D



I can't wait. Not at all. I can just see myself screaming... "SHE USES TAAAAAAANGERINESSS!"

One of my favourite bands of all time. I never thought this day would come. I can strike them off my "Bands To See Before I Die, Or Before They Disappear Into Obscurity" list.

No comments: