Thursday, April 09, 2009

risky business

It's my holidays! Finally. After 6 weeks of boring lectures and tutorials. Then again i'd just sit at home and do nothing anyway. On the upside there's The Two Towers on TV tomorrow night.

Had dinner at Erich the Neighbour's yesterday. Tacos! And it was so simple to make. Just need a blender though :/

His house had no TV. Just a really empty living room. Turns out his TV was the wall, using a projector. He left a message for a friend who owns a restaurant on Lygon Street trying to set me up for a job! Hopefully that comes through cos i've applied for a million jobs and none have called me back. Applied to every single fast food joint, retail outlet, gelati shop, you name it, i've applied for it. And i've branched out even further than the CBD, in St Kilda and Port Melbourne.

But so far things have been nice. Quiet. All I need is a job. Because job = money = social life. I meant to ration my cigarettes for the next week till Meijuan comes back with a birthday present (hehe) but from the looks of it i'll force myself to take a break for a few days.

Things aren't too terrible, am gonna visit Roti the Ferret later at Southbank. Camberwell again on Sunday! I have so little clothes its ridiculous.

No comments: