Sunday, April 05, 2009

a day in the life of me?

Today I made Mee Goreng. Or at least tried to. FAIL for not boiling the god damn noodles first. Also I need seafood. But it's just too expensive.

It didn't taste terrible, it was actually nice. Just didn't taste like the Mee Goreng I was craving. Oh well.

In attempt to clean up the kitchen a bit more, and also to alleviate my extreme boredom, I folded almost all the plastic bags under the sink into little triangles so it'd be easier to put them away and they'd take up less space.

I should've taken those triangles and pieced together a nice giant 'L' so I can stick it on my door.

2 comments:

rakshakalakala said...

EH woman you miss maths club that much ah.

8D
missing you la. photography expeditions.. dnb.. don't feel the same without chewww

Aresha said...

Oh we are both mad. When I was mindnumbingly bored at the crazy man's house in ingland, I folded all their plasticbags into triangles as well. HAHAHAH