Wednesday, April 15, 2009

star-stealing girl



But the Easter break has been treating me well. I've made some really great friends. Gerard and Ephraim took refuge last night in my living room after being stranded in the city, ill-informed about the train and tram schedules.

We stayed up till 4am, smoking, watching them take over all my housemate's instruments (I hope she doesn't get mad), watching ads on tv about premature ejaculation treatments. Had nice vibes last night... The kind I used to have hanging out with Raushan, Dan, Vishal and the rest of the boys at Changi Village/Changi Beach/Simpang Bedok or in the car towards our latest adventure..

Had lunch with Sanjeev today! Was so nice to kick back and talk cock with another Singaporean. He showed me the Brunswick area which was actually pretty nice. But according to Jaishri it's all dodgy at night. Had some rainbow Italian gelato which was great in today's weather. I have a feeling it's the last warm day we'll have cos it's already autumn.

Met Geetha afterwards and bought more things to get the apartment more organised. I HATE mess. I hate how the toiletries are strewn over the counter in the bathroom (holder for toothbrushes, hanging storage for toiletries), I hate the mess of jackets I had in my wardrobe (hangers), and in the kitchen (another holder) but they were things sorely overdue. But anyway, I bought them all from the Reject Shop so it cost me next to nothing, until of course they were all added up. :O

I just realized I am screwed for winter because I don't have any woolly clothes or anything close to that. Oh noes.

I want to buy a ladder so I can get to the roof from my balcony. I'd love to lie on the roof, cos even in the city the stars are so nice.

No comments: