Friday, August 01, 2008

MAD ABOUT ENGLISH



The 2008 Olympics, Beijing's 'Coming Out' party. Kinda like those parties people have to celebrate their daughter's fertility after her first period.

Will be marching to work tomorrow to quit. I still have 3-4 weeks left to clear on my schedule. I'm not just gonna drop everything halfway, that's so irresponsible. But I know, despite how common sense may normally prevail, my family will be barking at me as to why the hell i'm still going to work at the bar.

Busy-ass weekend and week ahead after that. I now have a total of 6 tuition kids. 1 of which owes me 4 lessons :O

Monday will be my 2nd driving lesson with Uncle Foo. Can't believe I haven't said anything about that yet. Passed my Basic Theory thank god, and am now taking driving lessons. Within my first lesson I already got the hang of switching gears, and Uncle Foo made me leave the carpark onto the busy roads in the Eunos area! I nearly died, but confidence is key. It's really not so hard after all, but I can't say that just yet, at least until I stop stalling the engine.

I am really praying that I inherited my dad's driving skills and not my mom's, otherwise I will be in deep shite and will not be able to pass before I leave for Australia. And that will be unbelievable suckage.

No comments: