Sunday, August 10, 2008

aw hell no

After Bio tuition today in Sengkang, I started seeing blurry shapes before my eyes. Then on the LRT to Punggol MRT, my head started throbbing and I was having a headache behind my eyeballs, you know the kind?

Thought I could sleep it off on the train on the way to Dhoby Ghaut (last day at WO), but when I reached Dhoby Ghaut I was feeling worse. Bought some Chilli Cheese Fries from Carls Jr. and staggered to WO with my headache getting progressively worse.

Finally reached there, and I was about 1 and a half hours early cos I didn't see the point in going home before making my way there. I decided to just chill out, eat, take some panadol and hope things get better. I had my whole night planned out! Cos its my last day, Lani and Ernie were coming over to the bar to keep me company till closing time, then we'd head to my place for movies and booze.

By the time my shift started the headache was still there, and Mitch told me to just go home. I was reluctant, but I knew I had to otherwise god knows what i'll break or spill if I work later.

Thanks to this FUCKING HEADACHE, my last night at WO which was supposed to be a night of stupid fun was completely ruined.

Why am I blogging at 5.25am? Cos I couldn't tahan and needed to sleep, so I did at about 9pm. After Gerald's call earlier I am now wide awake, but still headache-y, and STARVING.

Took a cab home from WO. Pa was supposed to bring Ash for NDP, but came home after having one drink too many in the afternoon at a wedding he solemnized, which upset Ma, which upset Ash. In the end they never went, and the 6 NDP tickets we got this year went to waste.

Bleh. Didn't work, didn't go out, didn't have a sleepover partay, didn't go out with Gerald at 4am why like that ah.

And why do all the wimmins on the American Apparel Store website not wear bras?

No comments: