Sunday, August 17, 2008

*insert giant le sigh*

who says:
im so sick of seeing people's hall photos and blah blah blah
who says:
uni blah

opus deli____ rakk says:
ergh

who says:
LIKE WHA-EVAR

opus deli____ rakk says:
hahahahah
opus deli____ rakk says:
STOP GOING ON FB

______

I really am. I know, it's not their fault, neither their problem. It's just me. I'm just extremely bored waiting.

The last 6 months thereabouts. I'M SO BORED.

I will;

1) Send my bike for repairs tomorrow
2) DRIVE DAMN FECKIN' WELL SO I GET MY LICENSE ASAP
3) Change phone. My contract has expired for 4 months already WTF
4) Spend helluva lot more time with friends

I don't want to leave next year and regret not spending enough time with you monkeys. And I feel so bad everytime I pangseh Ernie and Lani. Thursday AND Friday will be spent out and about, getting drunk (but not as drunk as I was on Lani's birthday, that was the worst) on hopefully the least money possible.

I find that I've been limiting my fun SO much because of my lack of spending. I did want to go see Travis, but didn't think it was worth it. Turns out they played an almost-full set (I think?). F1 walkabout tickets don't seem worth it because the zone is SO FAR FROM THE TRACK.

Aiya I feel like a scrooge. And with Kanye West's concert coming.... God help me.

No comments: