Thursday, August 28, 2008

dumbfuck singaporeans

Almost successfully sold Rasputin's newer cage today. Almost. The listing on Ebay was immediately sold to some ass in Yio Chu Kang.

The listing stated pick up at Tanah Merah MRT, but I agreed to a pick up at City Hall MRT instead cos it's on my way to tuition near Ikea Alexandra. As much as it would inconvenience me to lug the cage all the way to fucking City Hall via MRT, I just wanted to get rid of it.

Then I decided fuck, I should just take a cab. It'd be too expensive to drive in with all the ERPs and whatnot. 1 hour prior to meet-up I asked if it was okay to up the price by $10, as I was taking a cab to meet the asswipe. On my part I shouldn't have done this so last minute, but i'd expect some degree of understanding, and I don't want to be ripped off.

Isn't it only fair for him to pay? I did state pick up at Tanah Merah, and I was meeting him at his convenience, nearer to his place.

So he said forget it then.

Wtf moment. I AM NOT ONE TO BE MANIPULATED.

p/s: will hopefully have a photo-blogpost up soon. Been meaning to do that for awhile!

No comments: