Wednesday, August 06, 2008

cringe

Wednesday. The killer weekend is approaching, and I say that in the worst way possible. Friday - tuition then WO, Saturday - 3 tuition kids in a row then WO, Sunday - Wake up at some disgusting time in the morning for 4 straight hours of tuition in Sengkang.

I wish I didn't have to work at WO anymore, I've already said i'd quit. But I still have 3 days on my schedule to clear. Mitch knows, Lani and Renie know.. I feel abit sad to go, cos i'll miss the girlies so much. And as much as Mitch is gatal and unreasonable (on occasion), he's extremely fun too.

I promised Yigang i'd bring him to Relish with the 25% staff discount but I won't get it anymore once i'm done working, so hopefully we're going next Monday.

Other than that things have been good, still waiting on the new maid to come.

Past few weeks have been crazy though. Aresha, Primela and I have been going all over the place. The wonders of having a car... I can't wait to get my license! It's a good few months away though.

Over the last few weeks, we've done/gone to -

The abandoned HDB estate at Lim Chu Kang,
The abandoned french embassy at Cluny, near the creepy Istana Woodneuk which we shall check out soon,
Bapuk stakeouts at Changi several times,
JB for some cereal crayfish, salad you tiao, baby kai lan and sweet and sour chicken, THREE TIMES IN THE LAST THREE WEEKS.

We frequent the place so often the guy recognises us already. He said if we come next week he'll have something special for us. Wah.

Whenever there's a jam at the causeway we'll get extra extra hungry. It's horrible torture man, looking forward to the crayfish and you're stuck in the jam. If anyone's interested you're more than welcome to join us! It really is as yummy as it sounds, even I'm getting hungry right now even though I just ate in JB yesterday night. Super shiok.

No comments: