Thursday, July 26, 2007

milo and nestum... the breakfast of CHAMPIONS!

Am horribly horribly sick. 3rd flu in less than 3 months. I think it's the stress, I usually never fall sick.

Diedie I still had to study Electrochemistry for the test tomorrow... If i'm feeling up to it i'll attend school cause I have 2 days MC.

My brother is lurking around the house trying to irritate me as usual.

I've taken so much stupid medication that I actually feel a bit sick... from the medication. I never usually take more meds than 2 panadol tabs a time. Now I have 4 kinds to take. Uggh.

Revision's still veryvery slow, though it has definitely hit me and i'm procrastinating less thank god.

Can't wait to give this stupid blog a makeover, after the A's that is. Mom's off to Bintan this weekend! YAY!

But before I enjoy I gotta make sure I study enough first haha.

No comments: