Monday, July 09, 2007

fireworks and moodswings

I spent the entire weekend doing nothing academically productive. *slaps self*

Saturday was spent watching Die Hard 4, then a takeaway Long Johns dinner at Fort Canning. It's a great place if you have good company. Hmm.

Then today! Woke up and was told we were going for Uncle Mohan's mini birthday celebration at Patti's house. So within an hour we left. Just me, Aresha and my mom. My dad and bro? Haha let's just say..... Ok don't ask.

Kavitha was there and I totally didn't recognise her. The last time I saw her, four years ago she was my age with freckles and wearing glasses. Now.... She's GORRRGEOUSSS (a la Steve Irwin).

Really. She's got a great tan and has the best complexion ever. She was heading back to Aussie tonight so I thought hey let's go out or something.

Went to Serangoon Road in the evening, did eyebrows, had tea and thosai, window shopped at Bugis St and called it a night. She's really great company, I hope she comes down again at the end of the year.

ROAR ITS SCHOOL TOMORROW I HAVEN'T DONE ANY WORK SO I am ded.

No comments: