Monday, July 02, 2007

french movies > any other movies

Just watched He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not on Central. Damn good movie, I love Audrey Tatou. She played an erotomaniac brilliantly.

What is it?
  1. Psychiatry A delusional, romantic preoccupation with a stranger, often a public figure.
Freaky. In the movie she was given several years of treatment and medication, but she used all the medication to create a giant mosaic of the guy she loved behind her cupboard in the room.

Tomorrow i'm gonna watch Transformers with MIMI! YAY! You know we've never gone out properly since... ever. So FINALLY! Even if there's school the next day. When I asked my mom, she said "you better have good test results." Wah I really think my whole family's taking it too far.

Yay.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay.