Sunday, July 08, 2007

i want to be lesbian

Guys are jerks. Really. I've finally come to that conclusion after telling people it's not entirely true.

Women drive men crazy?

FUCK la we can say the exact same thing about you JERKS.

In the past few months, I've felt like i've been screwed over several times, by several JERKS.

Congrats, you did a good job of making me feel like shit for things I have no control over.

Simply because I don't live up to YOUR expectations, I get shit for it. When things don't go your way, you go OUT OF YOUR WAY to irritate the living shit out of me.

I have problems. I have real issues to deal with that you blissfully don't. You understand that. So WHY would you continue to hassle me about unnecessary things?

Stupid things like.... why I ask so many questions? Why i'm not telling you my fucking life story?

Ignoring me for stupid things like a fucking crush I had on you a whole bledy year ago? How childish can they get?

I CAN'T be there at your beck and call as hard as I try and I DON'T come up with excuses not to meet your sorry asses when there is nothing to fucking lie about.

Aiya. So many different kinds of jerkwads. I think they spawn from someone's smelly armpit.

Just. Give me a break. I'm not an amazing person, I just try my best.

No comments: