Saturday, July 21, 2007

FUCK!

I'm so sick of JC.
I'm so sick of JC
I'm so sick of JC.
I'm so FUCKING. SICK. OF. JC.

Grr.

The novelty wears off fast. To think I was having the time of my life last year. It's not the mugging thats getting to me. It's not. It's everything else. I know it all ends in 3 months plus but the 3 months after that will be spent biting my nails wondering whether i'll ever make it later on in life.

I want to have a little peace of mind.

Another nonsense post.

Anyway, I told myself i'd never hike (or take a bus) across the country (which isn't very long, but still) to meet someone I didn't think was worth meeting.

Last Tuesday, I tested my little theory.

I guess you could say it was worth the trip. I DID finally get to play a ps3. It sure as hell doesn't disappoint. I looked at it in all its shiney-ness and just thought, "Fuck... Wow."

That, a plasma tv and a Bose sound system.... I nearly died, though I didn't quite show it. I kicked his ass at Need For Speed Carbon then we watched The Hills Have Eyes that we rented and it was such a crap show.

It was all so strange but I liked it. I don't know why strange la. I guess it's cause i'm finally taking a big step.

But the brakes are on cause someone needs to study unfortunately.

No comments: