Monday, June 05, 2006

when you're tired, just don't say anything.

*bolster falls down and father wakes up*

Dad: Mmf, Aruna, Aruna....ARUNA it's 1am enough computer go and sleep.
Me: Huh what? No.
Dad: Aruna.... *schnorrreee*

The way he snores is super cartoon la. Like some animal's dying. I wonder how my mom can tahan.

Anyvhay. Pre U Sem celebration yesterday was loads of fun. Since I was having my dengdeng I didn't bring any spare clothes cause I thought I could reason with my eediot friends not to throw me into the pool.

When I arrived at 7+pm Bryan got a shock when he saw me with eyeliner on. I told him it's cause I wasn't gonna swim and he accused all the girls of lying about their time-of-the-month's. We ate pizza and chilled with cool music playing from a couple of speakers loaned to us by Mrs Koh's extremely sporting bro in law.

Then it was DUNKING TIME. God.

Zhihan was the first girl to kena cause it was her birthday. Then Sam. Then one by one, even the girls with periods were either jumping in themselves or being thrown in by the guys. I felt damn sad cause I really couldn't go in and have fun with the rest so I stood by taking pictures of everyone.

As I sat by the pool Desmond and Joshua approached me and grabbed my wrists and I reasoned with them while screaming that I really really really couldn't. The 2nd time round was Joshua chasing me aimlessly halfway around the condo. Not to mention the couple of times when Caspar was trying to fool me into holding his hand. It went something like this.

Caspar: Aruna... I'm feeling horny. Will you hold my hand?

And Jiten stupidly fell for it. But Caspar unsuccessfully tried to swing him into the pool.

Finally, as I tried to take a group picture of everyone in the pool, Zhihan (i think) grabbed one arm and Joshua yanked my camera from me, and accidentally took a picture of the inside of his hand. The rest very HAPPILY joined in and swung me into the pool on 3 counts amidst my horrified screams and laughter.

Once I was in the pool, everything was ok la. I was the last girl to be thrown in but I didn't miss out on much. Had random races, played catching, splashed water at each other and floated around aimlessly in the pool in lifeguard floats. Fully clothed.

We had a cake for Zhihan and Bryan, drank some fake champagne, danced and took photos randomly. But by 10++ we had to clear out cause the residents were complaining. So a few of us went to ECP!

We had ice cream at gelare and I bought a pair of shorts to change cause I was thoroughly soaked and freezing. Joshua later brought a change of clothes for me, Jiten and... I'll just call him Ian. Haha. Easier.

We wanted to play pool initially but couldn't find the place so we played at the arcade for quite awhile. Me and Yilin played 2 rounds of dance dance revolution while Caspar fell asleep waiting and Sherry and Jiten were bored waiting.

Sooo.. I'll blog about Pre U Sem itself another day la. Haha.

6 MORE DAYS! :D

No comments: