Saturday, June 03, 2006

PRE UNIVERSITY SEMINAR IS OVAH!



















And that's everyone's favourite director... MARK WOO! And his assistant director, me. Hah (he does that a lot by the way, I just copied him).

Yes it's finally over. No more long-drawn out rehearsals, memorising lines, missing lessons, ever changing script and the et cetera. Our presentation went really really well, and I think my self confidence has been given a slight boost. :D

Today's our celebration poolside party graciously catered by our teacher-in-charge, Mrs Christine Koh. She's been more of a mother to us, sms-ing us 'i-love-you's and 'i-miss-you's. For that, me and yilin are gonna get her a giant sunflower. Miss Leow too.

I miss my seminar group like crazy. We weren't exactly the most united bunch of the lot, but damn, I miss them. I'll blog about it tonight or tomorrow. Till then.....

1 MORE WEEK TILL ENGLAND! RARRRRRRR.

No comments: