Saturday, June 10, 2006

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAh.

I think right. God really doesn't want me to go to England.

My mom took out my passport just now and got a shock of her life. My passport expired 6 months ago. Wonderful. Since I haven't travelled in the last 2-3 years, I had absolutely no blinking idea.

And the worst thing is.. my mom has the fucking AUDACITY to turn around and blame me for all this! Wow. Perfect. She holds on to my passport, then she takes it out one day and OOPS ITS EXPIRED then BAM it's aruna's fault.

Even if she said it was her fault I wouldn't even feel half as angry as I do now.

So if i'm not on the plane with my sis sunday morning at 2am, my mom will MURDER me. And yet again, I don't understand how it's my fault. At this rate i'm fine with my mom going in my place, seriously.

Then I can study for my common test! Haha.

1 comment:

Zee :) said...

and now, you're on your way to engrand. :D