Friday, April 28, 2006

YAWN

Halfway packing for council camp, halfway doing a mini-facial.

Yep. I will be away for the next 4 days, not like it makes a difference cause I rarely blog nowadays lolol.

Damn hectic la. Tomorrow morning camp starts, rush back for MCYS at 230 to 430, then immediately prepare for TPJC Runway. YES I'M IN TPJC RUNWAY LOL.

I'm just modelling Fahmi's goth design. I pulled out of the modelling competition part cause I figured i'd just be way too tired to do anything else cause of camp. Then after runway, back to camp I go! Fun ah.

THEN next tuesday, wednesday i'll be rehearsing for council investiture. Executive commitee elections will be done on the last day of camp. I'm hoping to snag vice president or head of public relations OR student affairs. No idea just yet.

Thursday will be investiture, and friesday will be sports day! WOOT!

My life is too busy.

2 comments:

Zee :) said...

hey! alive or not? :D

aroona said...

no idea man.. no idea. i think i died.