Sunday, April 16, 2006

onto less depressing things..

I came across the little notebook, you know the kind you get for free in conjunction with some campaign thing in school. It was my doodle book from 2 years ago, when I was in sec 3, and it contained a grand total of three pages worth of little doodles.

There was this one page though, it was when Mr Tan Chai Choon told us a method on how to remember the sequence of the 4 directions so we wouldn't screw it up.



Naughty Elephants Splash Water. Immediately I thought of an elephant doing the can-can in a puddle of water, so I drew it.

I was so marvelled by my doodle and showed it to my friends. They didn't laugh.

I thought it was hilarious.

Either my sense of humour is very very unique, or very very lame. I'd like to think it's the former.

=D

No comments: