Friday, April 14, 2006

homework list.

Okay. Die die I must complete this by Monday (with some exceptions).

Bio - Proteins + Enzymes tutorial
Chem - Chemical bonding tutorial
Math - Graphing techniques + Equations tutorial
Econs - NOTHING YAY!
PW - Redo PI
GP - 2 reading logs
MT - Compo (due thursday, so I don't give a flying fuck)

I think that's all. Looks like i've got my 1-day extra weekend all planned out for me. Stupid crap.

Oh, and council elections were a walkover. So congrats to me, I am unofficially a TPJC Student Councillor. *beams*

Kinda shitty it had to be a walkover though, cause it was only Deborah, Bryan and I who really put in effort into putting up posters and all. But whatever, I made it in so I should be happay!

EVERYONE! COME FOR TPJC OPEN HOUSE ON 22ND APRIL SATURDAY 10AM TO 4PM!

RONIN WILL BE PLAYING HO MAI GORD SO COME OK? It'll be fun anyways. MASS DANCE YAAAAYYYY!!!!

No comments: