Sunday, April 16, 2006

potential phones...

18th April. The day my contract finally bledy expires.

I have absolutely NO phone in particular that I want. I know, I was yapping on and on about the moto razr v3, but everyone has it now. It's infuriating.



Nokia 7370 - Coffee brown. I dunno why but I'm not a big fan of the other colour. The colour's too guy-ish? Go fuck yourself.


Nokia 3250 - I'm a big fan of the green. It's a bit off, but it stands out from the other colours. Saves me from buying an mp3 player too, that is unless Aresha decides to look for her iTunes software.


Motorazr v3i - Oh yeah, you saw this coming. But there's just something about it I don't like very much. Can't put my finger on it, but YAH.


More v3i. Okay. I change my mind. I can just picture Fatimah screaming for the purple/maroon/whatever one.

Last but not least...


Motorazr v3x!! It pwns. It is tres cool and I vant it. But I also like the other phones.

So... I have to make a decision by Tuesday. Or my dad might just procrastinate and we'll get it during the weekend. SARK!

HELP ME DECIDE! Now. Hankyew.

Man. I forgot to update about the weekend! Thursday we had TPJC Runway rehearsals. I'm contemplating withdrawal. Cause it clashes with council camp and I will be DED TIRED as Iskandar says. But everyone's insisting I continue. I dunch know.

Had a shitload of housework to do on Friday. I was planning to do my homework, so I accompanied Yogi at the expo while he studied. But he was actually doing his homework. He seemed to be in zero mood to talk nonsense or eat dinner, so I just switched off and did my own work from 5+ to 9.30pm. I did quite a bit actually. All the MCQ questions from the bio tutorials and some of my math tutorial.

Chem tutorial's due wednesday, PIs... I dunno. And GP i'll do today. So. YAY!

I was planning to watch a movie on Saturday at TM or do something fun, but Ash went ballistic and made the most GARGANTUAN MESS OF THE CENTURY. Everything breakable was broken. I'm just glad he didn't touch the computer, or the plasma tv cause he was close to toppling it over the other day.

Spent the whole day cleaning it up. Missed my dental appointment too, I had to fix a bracket that was broken for 2 weeks. Jeez. It was the shittiest feeling in the world, wasting a WHOLE day cleaning the house, considering the fact that you wasted a WHOLE afternoon the day before doing housework.

Later at night it wasn't too bad. We had pizza hut for dinner and watched ANCHORMAN: THE LEGEND OF RON BURGUNDY on HBO. It's CRAZY funny. It's not super slapstick or anything, just really lots of light-hearted humour. It's a must watch lah, seriously.

Man, I love cable.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ARUNA! i wud say go for the 3250 or the v3x. amongst all the phones u listed, they are the most advanced ones.

no point going for v3i.. only 1.23 mp camera whereas v3x has 2mp. v3i is like.. so in-between u noe?

v3i = improved v3, but far lousier version of v3x. of course, the v3x is kinda uglier la.. but it's really up to u.

there are other phones though u might not like them

aroona said...

v3x is a tad ugly, but i can put up with an ugly phone! as for functions, i guess i'll strike v3i out.

hmmm.