Saturday, April 08, 2006

sigh.

I'm dead tired. And I might be veto-ed out of the council elections for making noise during the chemistry lecture today.

If I don't get into council, my life in TPJC will have a lot less meaning. And i'm not just saying that. The friends i've made, the work i've done during first 3 months, all for nothing?

No way, I can't live with that. It's just not fair. I wasn't even given the slightest warning. I know, I'm a young adult and don't need to be told what to do, but sometimes your mind wanders yknow? All that stress, both academic or otherwise, need to be offloaded at some point, but it just so happened to coincide with the chemistry lecture. And for that i'm wrong of course, but let's be reasonable. Why must the punishment outweigh the crime?

I am so screwed. I'm gonna appeal to my CG tutor should the empty threat be... not so empty. I've got so much crap to do as it is, and this just adds to my problems. On top of the fact that I have no more maid to handle all the nitty gritty which I REALLY have no time for and ma can't seem to understand that.

Pre-u seminar? Like she gives a shit that I was chosen for the most prestigious event in anyone's JC life. Came home at 9pm cause after the interview today me, Yilin and Joshua went to kallang KFC to discuss over dinner. And I told her exactly what we did, and she said something along the lines of not knowing whether to believe me or not. Which is fucking crap because I never lie about these things, for fuck's sake, when was the last time I did such a thing. GET OVER YOURSELF.

Speaking of the interview today. We interviewed the director of NIE, Professor Leo something. From the moment Joshua posted the very first question, he went on and on like a speeding train for almost an hour. At first I was attentive, then after awhile I felt my attention span narrowing, then slipping, then totally lost. THEN, I started nodding off. In front of the freaking director of NIE!

Both me and Yilin were going through the same waves of sleepiness, fidgeting and Yilin was pinching herself to stay awake. I could tell Joshua and Bryan were looking at us periodically trying to send us magic mental signals to wake us up. Towards the end, things got a bit more livelier. But his monologue was very...... off tangent. I dunno, it made sense but it wasn't about students. Mostly.

Okay i'm starting to doze off here, GOONEIT.

No comments: