Wednesday, April 12, 2006

nyerm!

Campaign speech for the J2s went better than expected! Nyehnyehnyeh. All that worrying and it turned out for the better.

The red river valley started soon after so my joy was short-lived. There was this one other thing that made me really happy :D

Something lah.

Pasted my posters around school today. The double-sided tape from the school bookshop is shit. My posters kept dropping and people were stepping on it. MY POSTER! MY FACE! Haiya.

Went back to BV just to kpo. We thought the O'Level certs were ready but they weren't, so we just bummed around the school, disturbing the teachers and all. I decided to take a cab home after that cause I was aching all over and was too lazy to walk. And it cost me $2.60. HAH! Then I bathed and slept till 7.30pm and it was BLISS.

Stuff on my com I have yet to watch:

The OC Season 3 episodes 16 & 17
V for Vendetta (YAY!)
The Longest Yard
Anchorman
Requiem for Dream
Donnie Darko
Sin City
Finding Neverland
Howl's Moving Castle (!!!!!!)
+
FF7 Advent Children DVD

Alamak. What is wrong with me. Any sane person would've watched ALL those movies by now. Most of those movies have been in my com since last year, and I keep promising myself I'd watch them.

SECONDARY SCHOOL IS FULL OF LIES. EVERYTHING THEY TEACH YOU IS WRONG. REMEMBER THAT. A Level chemistry will be the death of me.

1 comment:

Aresha said...

stick them up with gajah glue. The one that's sticker than uhu glue and can probably stick two people together if yer wanting.

i sponser. that way -people will continue to vote for you for the next 100 years (or as long as gajah glue sticks with you) - you could overthrow the gahmen!

The possibilities! Egad!