Monday, March 16, 2009

brought to you by the word solid.

Yesterday was a solid night. Sanjay's housewarming and birthday BBQ (shrimp on the barbie!) was hilarious. Everyone had a good amount to drink, there was good food, drunken banter and soccer, singing the wrong lyrics to Ephraim's solid guitar skillz.

I think the classic moment was when someone kicked the ball behind the shed and when Ephraim disappeared behind to get it, all we heard was CRASHING. Like he was falling all over the place.

After about 3 vodka cruisers, weird melon shisha, 2 shots of Grousse (which aren't supposed to be taken as shots but I didn't know that), some weird drink Ephraim couldn't finish, and then another one, my stomach caved and I vomited. In a plastic bag. That had a hole. So that of course created a lovely mess. A mess of myself and less so the floor.

It was only just past midnight. Haha!

So after Sanjay passed me a change of clothes I KO-ed in his room. Forgot to warn him about my sleep-talking and curling-up-like-a-foetus tendencies. The next morning his 2 other housemates were still up, pissed drunk. And still drinking.

But it was hella fun. Really was good to just chill with fun people and share a gazillion laughs. The cold didn't matter after awhile.

Went to Ikea today and blew a bit on necessities. Still couldn't buy my table. But I found a bigger version of it going for $25 on Ebay! Bless.

Room's looking a bit neater but still very WW2-like. Big bed coming on Tuesday! :D

Got a long-ass day tomorrow. But here's some first-time experiences i've had since I got here;

1) Experienced a 4.7-magnitude earthquake, my uncle's house was MOVING. It was the freakiest thing.

2) Drove past a big group of nude people on bicycles. It was cold as hell, god knows what they were on.

3) Freaky stalkers.

4) Conversed with my new neighbours. They threw a lighter from their balcony to mine cos I left mine at Sanjay's. Take note - I live on the 3rd floor.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

vomit vomit all. I linked you back to my blog cos it makes it easier for me to visit it okeh? Brought to you by the word sister.

I bringin dog to warringin at 330PM. Called and she said bring her in. So stink and I will be going.