Friday, March 06, 2009

And the night over Melbourne rang.....

Coldplay was of course, awesome. But I still think Twisted Logic was waaaay better. Maybe cos I was sitting in a crowd of wet blankets? I was fine by myself, screaming the lyrics etc etc but nobody stood up during most of the songs. Not even Viva La Vida. Didn't sway their phones to Yellow.

Made me wish I was downstairs in the General Admission area. I would've gladly skipped school again to camp outside so I get the best view possible. Even if I didn't manage that, at least i'd have a bunch of screaming fans to sing and jump around with. It was just too chillax in my area. Despite the 'restricted view', I ended up with seats pretty close to the stage!

Guy Berryman <3 Loved the tight pants. Thankfully for me, Meijuan's friends Joy and Eunice were also going so I met them before and after. Had to walk across a park to get to Meijuan's cos I was spending the night, and I just had to look over my shoulder every 5 seconds. Paranoia? Maybe. I was clutching the bag Meijuan oh-so-kindly lent to me, ready to sprint in a split-second.

Takes some getting used to I guess. In Singapore there was never a time I feared for my security walking through somewhere like town.

Oh, there is no god. I didn't get 56 Leicester Street. MICM Property screwed me over. I hope this whole apartment deal settles soon... Otherwise I might end up a couch hobo. A cobo. Eheh. Hoping for a chance to get drunk this weekend.

The Killers will be playing in April, Lily Allen and Pink in June, N.E.R.D and Basement Jaxx in 2 days, and so, so much more. One thing I love about this place is the endless concerts. I will gladly forgo shopping to attend all the lovely music festivals.

Today's weather was fucked up. Rainy, and I had no hoodie or a thicker jacket. It was definitely below 19deg. God forbid I fall sick tomorrow. It was really quite miserable weather. I'm gonna have to start layering my clothes. The white girls here do it so well! Maybe i'll pay Camberwell Market a visit this Sunday :D

I have also begun a diet of hot chocolate and heavy smoking. I know it's hardly healthy... Hot chocolate - Lovely in the cold weather. Menthol cigs - Lovely in the cold weather. What to do?

Waking up at 7.30am tomorrow for a 10am class. Yes, I really do stay that far. Aresha leaves for SG tomorrow as well, so I hope I can run things smoothly on my own.

Hope everyone's taking care of themselves. Coldplay pics in the next post! :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sticker sleeps on your bed now and he thinks you're coming back to sleep on the other bed. heheh