Friday, February 27, 2009

solly ahx

Been busy. And tired. But things are looking up. I've found 2 housemates and gorgeous potential apartments that fall nicely into my budget. My mom... has apologised. Indirectly. Oh well. I appreciate it anyway. Can't stay angry forever.

Small updates;
x I can't take African Drumming cos my course isn't under the god damned Melbourne Model. Am taking the language of Nippon instead.

x Went for Victoria and St Kilda night markets, both of which were kickass awesome yet again I found it difficult to part with moolah.

x Got some cute boys here I must admit. One random cute guy in a small rainbow songkok-type hat asked me about relationships. I misheard it as 'Malaysian ships'.

x My Coldplay seat has a restricted view D:

x It's not THAT bad staying here in the suburbs, just gotta put up with no social life. But my relatives make me feel like every shady looking guy here is a rapist. Oh that includes Indian cabbies.

x Shopping here is orgasmic. I have resolved to limit myself to one expensive dress a month. And other random cheap things.

x I have 3 places to get tattoos done. Hopefully all by this year.

x Things that I miss terribly already : Driving aimlessly, Dog, Rasputin&Stalin, Smellybro Ashwin, my lovely number1s, Raushan, exploring/ghost-hunting till 5-6am with the boys.. The list goes on.

And on.

No comments: