Friday, February 06, 2009

send me to outer space

Thousand Apologies. *cue indian accent*


Really. Things haven't been going too good. The Singapore gangster, AKA the reputable Mr Baboo Singh from Changi Village is reaching the end of this tether, and despite the despair, he's lived a full life. So we can only hope he has an equally fulfilling afterlife (money & women, the very words from his own mouth) and that it's as painless as it can possibly be.

Juggling rotating shifts at the hospital and trying to meet friends after is extremely taxing. It's been a crazy past 4 days. I haven't been picking up my phone much or replying to my messages, and i'm really sorry for that! Really. Esp Yigang who's been trying so hard to call me. I'm very sorry.

After the Prodigy, which was awesome beyond words (and definitely one of those must-see bands in anyone's lifetime) we grabbed a quick supper, headed home, changed, and went straight to the hospital. Slept two hours Wednesday morning, and it was back to the hospital. When I eventually slept, I KO-ed for 8 hours straight, and still felt tired.

I wish I didn't need so much sleep! Am gonna sleep now so I get ample rest for the day shift tomorrow, then drinks later with friends. A week of madness.

2 comments:

VAL said...

hey which hospital do you work at??

aroona said...

:/ hahahaha

i don't work at the hospital babe. was just spending as much time as possible with my granddad.