Tuesday, February 03, 2009

I AM THE GOD OF HELLFIRE

If it weren't for my sister I probably would never have listened to The Prodigy before I turned 10. It grew on me, for sure. My sister used to blast it every morning as she got ready for school, while I groaned away and tried to get back to sleep (afternoon session lah).

When I didn't need sleep though, I actually enjoyed it. I listened to everything up till the Fat of the Land, courtesy of Aresha. However, subsequent albums are just lost on me.... But i'll go absolutely jizz-in-my-pants crazy the moment I hear an old school track. They MUST play the classics... Firestarter, Voodoo People, Breathe, Charly, Fire, Out of Space and this is a definite 100% must... Smack My Bitch Up. And bonus points if they play Break And Enter. I will dance my feet sore.

Can't wait to see Keith tear up the stage. Aresha also will have a jizz-in-my-pants moment for sure, she wanted to marry the guy when she was 14.




AND I BRING YOU.... FIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I still love keith flint and i wanna have his firestartlets.