Saturday, July 26, 2008

my heart is happy watching my ratties run around the room

Hello. No I haven't died in a ditch (though the feeling is almost about right), and no I haven't been cosying up and hiding away with some boy (why is everyone thinking this? Ideally I wish this was the actual situation).

In fact, all i've been doing is giving tuition, housework, and WO. Something's gotta give, i'm so tired. And this newly acquired flu is doing absolutely nothing to help the situation. 3 more tuition kids and I quit the bar. That's the deal i've made with myself, and many people around me.

Housework is no fun at all. Especially when you're doing everyone else's. Tomorrow i'll take the opportunity to rest though, it's gonna be some music event next to Tanah Merah MRT! Yeah you heard right. All the previous events organised by the Youth committee of our GRC have been lame, but this time Aresha's been added to the mix. She's channeled funds into proper sound equipment etc, and will be playing old school hip hop between various bands.

You've got to be mad if you don't like old school hip hop.

And right at the very end she'll be spinning good old drum and bass. Not bad for a crappy neighbourhood CC event i'd say.

No comments: