Thursday, July 17, 2008

home the whole day

I haven't been grounded. But I had to stay at home anyway. The TV's been on the whole day, and I haven't really left the sofa since 10am. Omg.

Ended up watching the USA vs John Lennon on Star Movies. It was almost... entrancing. Like an entire era came and went even before we were conceived. After watching it I channel surfed and found the Pussycat Dolls yapping like precocious 12 year olds on MTV, and Ashanti touching herself on Channel V.

And then I started feeling extremely depressed.

It's been 2 weeks since Liza, yet another maid, bailed on us. So what's new right? I just wish I could do my own laundry, wash my own dishes, not everyone else's. Nobody really puts in effort to pitch in, to make life easier for everyone. Bleh. Fingers crossed for the next maid to come ASAP.

I wonder how much it'll cost to fix up the Trek. I need to start cycling again, since going out anywhere else costs money I'm not willing to spend.

No comments: