Thursday, December 27, 2007

merry christmas! sorta.

Hello everyone. It's been... weeks? I don't know. Ever since my computer fucked up i've resorted to 10 mins on my sister's macbook. Speaking of which, I am gonna start saving up for one, right after I get all my photos off the old computer with my external hard drive.

Been kinda off the radar as of late. Working, clubbing, random nights with Aresha and Amit. I've become numb to how fast time passes. Trying hard not to think that i'm one month closer to getting the A level results.

The yearly Christmas eve party was postponed to Christmas Day, so I worked on Christmas Eve at almost double pay, weehoo! That would mean I'm one step closer to buying my camera, yes?

On Christmas Day, the year I chose not to buy anyone anything because I had to save up, I got the most surprising presents. I made the Christmas dinner instead. Oh by the way, I have proven myself not to be a failure in the kitchen anymore. 

I roasted two whole chickens! And made stuffing and all that jazz all on my own, and it tasted goooood. 

But that aside, remember awhile ago I said I wanted a rat really really badly? I had given up on the idea awhile when I couldn't find a seller.

Surprise surprise, Aresha gave me a rat for Christmas! I'd post pictures, but my computer's fucked so i'll save it for another day. Rasputin the rat, he's the new man in my life. He's only 4 weeks old and is the size of a mouse, so it's only a matter of time. He likes to nibble fingernails and licks everything. 

And from my mom, a D80. I'm not kidding. I think my life has new meaning now. 

I can move out of this short phase of mild depression.

:)

No comments: