Wednesday, December 12, 2007

distant

Feels so much better to offload everything. Met Yigang at his place and went to the nearby Mubarak place for some rojak. Told him everything inside out, and admitted to everything I was feeling. And I realise that having too much free time will be detrimental to me.

Because I have too much time to think and mull over things. So I just might take his advice and get a day job. Working at Wild Oats is alright, the people have been fun and I've gotten used to the routine. But I still have extra time on my hands.

Perhaps I should put more effort into convincing my parents to buy me a camera. So I could devote myself full time to it. I've been looking at my photos, and as much as there is room for improvement, I definitely have something i'm sure.

Focusing on the positives. I have a few friends coming to visit me Friday night at work. People! Visit me!

I now know how to open a wine bottle and serve wine. Cool ah! But I am still too weak to carry 6 Tiger beers on a tray. After awhile of carrying those darn deck tables and chairs inside and outside I think I should be ok :D

Boring already my life. Oh well, I believe its only a matter of time.

No comments: