Friday, December 07, 2007

i am built for a bigger cause

My life is not fulfilling enough. I know there is something much, much bigger out there and it has my name on it.

Since the A's just ended my life is just starting out, leaving so much room to do all sorts of things. Yeah so the past 24 hours hasn't exactly been ideal, but I shouldn't let it get me down so much. On the contrary, shisha with Maya and Ameer was good fun, as always, sans the wheezing monstrosity of a man that was seated next to me.

I am starting to get sick of the people around me.

I think I need a better paying job.

I need to stop sleeping with the air-con.

I looked up Pol Pot's secret prision, S-21 and felt something stir inside me. No, it wasn't just my stomach, but more of a deep urge to go to Cambodia again.

I have to buy a D80 asap.

My life is really not complete. I have been rejected by Cambridge, but that comes as no surprise because now I know it's because of that fucking B my bitch of a Chemistry tutor predicted for me. Remember I said I would go on a murderous rampage? Well not so much now, but if the weather continued to pms like it has for the past 2 days I might've just done so.

I'm going to work tonight, and I shall contemplate my life on the way there. Because I know I am capable of bigger, badder things. A Level results aside, we'll cross that bridge when we come to it. We've always lived for the now.

I will pick myself up and have a kickass December leading up to 2008.

2 comments:

Gin said...

i wish you luck in whatever you do. :D

aroona said...

ah, thanks. :)

no offense but who are you? haha.