Wednesday, December 05, 2007

waiting

Got so much to blog about.

Ok so let try and break it down.

Was at Mimi's last Monday to Thursday. It was all about swimming and watching movies. Thanks for putting up with me in your house for so long. Her dad is damn funny. Didn't manage to lose the boncit with all the swimming though, sadly.

Prom was bad. But I was nominated for prom queen! HAHA! Me of all people! I didn't win, but I did get a snazzy t-shirt dress out of it. But it was a size M, so it looks like a nightie on me. Although, that didn't stop me from wearing it to Woodlands. Haha.

The nominees had to catwalk in the most embarassing way possible, with girls needing to shake their bootays behind each male teacher sitting at the VIP, and then making the most suggestive noise possible followed by asking into the microphone, 'Am I hot?'

By far, THE most embarassing thing i've ever done, probably after drinking a blowjob shot in front of everyone sometime last year.

It was just really dull apart from that. Half the time I was outside looking for updates about post prom ticket sales from Joshua.

Oh yes, my prom dress came. Yes, the dress that I bought online that I thought was lost. It came last Monday. It looked fantastic on the day itself, and I didn't feel the least bit slutty. Haha.

The train, like Meijuan warned me, was stepped on so many times. I was being very nice when I asked people to please get off my dress.

Just went through the photos. They all suck. Didn't really take much photos, I felt so uncomfortable in so much make up.

Post prom was an absolute blast though. I really have to thank everyone for showing up - even the last minute bastards who bought tickets. It all counts. We didn't make the $4000 bar sales mark because Zouk was mad-ass expensive, but everyone made it a great night. The Officials too, I bet walking around with those tags felt awesome haha, but good job on your part too for making sure the underaged kiddos weren't drinking.

And also the certain someone, who brought a friend, finally danced with me after taking 10 years and much prompting. And when he finally decided he wanted to, it felt like Jackson 5's Hallelujah Day was playing in my head. No i'm not exaggerating, and the song title sounds a bit too much, but it was just that feeling.

After all the running around, making sure everything was okay, everyone was having fun and the underaged wasn't drinking, I finally settled into 3 drinks and dancing with Mimi, boy and his friend. From then it was laughing at chinese retards who didn't know how to dance, bitching about random minahs around us and laughing at drunk people.

The night ended way too early at 3am, leaving many disappointed. It was still full house by that time. Ugh, why Zouk? Why? Why do you like to spoil the fun?

Aresha and me went home and let Siti Hamimah crash at our place. Got a call at 5am from Zahra telling us to come down to Simpang and so we did. After watching the last 20 mins of the Man U/Fulham match, we went home to sleeeep.

Before sending Mimi home I got some nice scratches on my hands and wrists from restraining Ash. He flew into a rage while we were still sleeping and was just starting to tear the kitchen apart once again when I got so mad I just dragged him into his room with Judith's help and restrained him inside. Mimi slept through the whole ordeal. HAHA

Yeh so that's about it. I start work tomorrow from 7-11pm at Wild Oats Bar On the Hill.

Come visit me! I'll be working on Friday and Saturday too. The manager is awesome and mad fun.

The only thing is that getting there is a bitch and a half. Still, the drinks are good and the atmosphere is tops, so DROP BY OK.

Besides, tomorrow's training, i'll be all alone.

Parents will be out of town from Thursday onwards for just a couple of days. PARTAY I SAYS!

God i'm so deprived.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

interesting blog

rajah said...

Is the F&B good at WO? Worth the walk from Little India MRT?

aroona said...

definitely :D

alternatively you can walk up from middle road, near paradiz centre.

rajah said...

Ma'am,

OK thanks, got discount if I say the recommendation came from the Someone Special (note title of your blog...not trying to be fresh)?

aroona said...

hahah hmm. well if you drop by when i'm working i'll i may consider if you're hensem enough. HAHA i joke.

but do come anyways :D