Tuesday, October 23, 2007

1 week left

Had a sorta eventful weekend.

Ash smashed up the entire kitchen on Sunday.

I told the parents to go out. Pa received a letter from Citibank saying they'd give him either a $200 Takashimaya voucher or a 2D/1N stay at the Ritz Carlton if they just attended a preview of some exclusive club thing. They're not even obliged to sign up. I told them to go for it.

And then Ash went off. Shards of porcelain, broken soya sauce and alcohol bottles, a toppled gas canister and 4 police officers later, Ash was in handcuffs and had chunks of broken glass and porcelain wedged in his feet. I had to keep calling my mom as he was breaking everything - I was torn between charging into the kitchen to stop him, taking a golf club and beating the shit out of him, or just stand by and watch him turn the kitchen upside down.

Maryjane left last week. The new maid was screaming her ass off when he broke the first bowl. I told her to calm down, lock the back gate and come to the front of the house through the back drain.

I'm not gonna go into much detail la, my mind's all over the place as it is. But let's just say for the day we had absolutely nothing in our kitchen. No bowls, mugs, glasses, food in the fridge, salt, pepper, ALL the damn spices, all the jars of stuff like mayonnaise and pickled god knows what, meat in the freezer, ketcup, chilli sauce, basically everything la.

I'm so bummed. It's like I got bored waiting for the A Levels to start and end. I've lost the drive to study. Sigh.

No comments: