Thursday, October 18, 2007

you know...

You can be the brightest, the smartest, the cream of the crop (i've always HATED that idiom).

But at some point, you can be so brilliant that you start to border on mental. So no matter how you break your achievements down and file them chronologically, according to magnitude or even try to colour coordinate them, you're still some form of insane.

My head is killing me. I don't know if it's a case of 'studying-too-much'. It's more of a 'worrying-too-much-about-studying-too-little'. It's been throbbing the whole damn day, i'm actually capable of stabbing someone if they irritate me just about enough.

Maryjane has left. We've gone 24 hours without a maid and Ma was all tuckered out from cooking fried rice. What is our family coming to.

Am gonna wake up at 8am tomorrow to do laundry before going to school for a mock math paper.

At night I never wanna sleep... and in the morning I just never wanna wake up. It's a horrible feeling.

No comments: