Saturday, September 08, 2007

le sigh.

If you stayed at home today doing nothing important in particular, please slap yourself.

I couldn't take my eyes off the sky, today was such a beautiful day. Though sadly in Singapore, it comes with humidity and heat, still, it was too good to stay in for.

But I did anyway. I took a break and brought Dog for a walk today for a bit, although she was being a pain. I've taken to bringing Dog out more than once in awhile so she'd quit her phobia of lorries. She's had it ever since some bitch of a maid of ours (one of the many) left the gate open the entire afternoon, only for Dog to run out and go missing. When she finally returned hours later, she was dirty all over and had a vicious abrasion on the side of her abdomen.

Bringing her for walks after that turned into her bringing ME for walks, cause she either wanted to turn around and go home, or drag me along to finish it as quickly as possible. This behaviour was amplified whenever a lorry went by, so I speculate she got pinned under a lorry or something when she went missing. :(

No comments: