Monday, September 24, 2007

fruits of the post prelim weekend!

Friday - bummed at home.
Saturday - Zoo AND Night Safari, no night safari pics tho.
Sunday - crazy random outing with Mimi to all places random ON FOOT! Heh.

We'll let the pictures do the talking. First up... Our zoo trip!


Aresha's inner chinese shows.


Two bored parrots.


A very annoyed saki monkey.


Mr Ashwin with his 100plus looking all cool. His joy was contagious.. In the beginning la.


AMIT! The 6-foot 'fuzzy ogre' that's been living with us for the past week.


White tigers are the prettiest!


Psuedo Ronald McDonald shoes.


A reminiscing kangaroo.


The one on the right has boobs! No wait... 2nd from right. Haha.


Whoops this one has a border.


Aresha and Ash having a moment while taking a photo with the Seletar Reservoir backdrop.


Really stiff (rein)deer.


Aresha started jingling her keys to get their attention and I thought she was reminding them of Christmas.


Remember the happy monkey from the tree tops walk? This is another happy monkey.


"Can I have some?"


4 monkeys taking a photo with 5 monkeys.


A really sad looking sheep.


Little Japanese kiddos.


This leopard wouldn't stop pacing back and forth, so I gave up. But the effect is pretty cool.

Next is my little outing with Mimi earlier... Was mad fun. We met at City Hall, window shopped a lil at Raffles City, walked to the esplanade, had Max Brenner's, walked to Boat Quay, then Clarke Quay, then Fort Canning, then finally calling it a day. I think we might've shed a few kgs in the process. Heh.



A really sad looking wayang.. person.


Chocolate by the Bald Man.... It was absolutely LOVELY! Finally I had some. And it was totally worth it. Will be going back again very soon.


Mi and me outside the Esplanade.. Damn I have a scar on my nose! Heh.


Do you know what it says? Cause I sure as hell don't.


Some interesting tai chi type exercise was going on below the bridge.


How peaceful. But he looks like he's gonna HADOKEN someone. Just imagine.


I love the symmetry in this. Somewhat.


This photo has no caption. Yeah.


Big bird and a small bird. That statue has an asshole. Till now it baffles me as to why.


Us at Clarke Quay.


Love the interesting wheelchair concept this place had. Can't remember what the place was called tho. Somewhere in Clarke Quay.


We stopped for some Turkish ice cream (and got ripped off). The little 'i'll-let-you-have-it-OR-I-might-take-your-ice-cream-and-smack-some-bells' routine is pretty funny.


Trooping our way up to Fort Canning, we just had to take advantage of the sunset.


I dunno why but this reminds me of the Shire.


Tombstonessss....


Mimi jumping for joy that we're finally done.

And soooo that is the end. Also the end of me ever using the school's D70s. Ah well. Tomorrow it's back to school, back to the mugging, back to having no life.

Oh, and it's 5 weeks to the A's. Wish me luck.

No comments: