Thursday, September 20, 2007

am i funny?

I can't read my archives without laughing. But somehow I don't think the rest of the world can relate to my stupid sense of humour.

Anyways, my reader base, YES ALL FIVE OF YOU are very much appreciated and have special places in my heart.

Will be getting the D70s today from school and i'll take a break this weekend to go around taking photos. Just this weekend.

So if you want to catch me, this weekend is IT. Tuition night is still on Friday, Saturday night will be at the Night Safari. I'm hoping to go out and get some good shots over the next three days.

I have a bio paper in 3 and a half hours. The last god forsaken prelim paper i'll sit for. Am now filling out the Girton College and Overseas Applicant Interview forms.

Urgh. So leceh.

No comments: