Thursday, September 13, 2007

kanye you know i got your BACK!

The 50 Cent - Kanye West psuedo-feud-but-more-of-a-publicity-stunt is damn annoying. Cause its 50 Cent. How Kanye stoop to such a level! Gosh.

Kanye's outselling 50 at the moment :D

I haven't cut my fingernails since June. I don't always keep long nails, but I just never got around to cutting them. They're about 0.7mm long now, yeah I actually measured when I got bored studying.

Papers so far have been alright. I've had at least one paper everyday with the exception of 3 on Monday. Yes, three. After hearing all my friends in poly sitting for a handful of papers, I hope they don't get a heart attack. Heh. Oh and those papers have been no less than 2 hours each. Woo!

Will continue having papers everyday till next Thursday. Story of my life people.

I think getting As for the prelims are a bit far off, but I'm hoping for at least a B for at LEAST Chemistry, Bio or Math. Or all 3. I wish.

I've had the weirdest mental blocks during my papers. Chemistry Paper 3 on Monday had me ripping my hair out. I KNEW that there was only one answer to the question. And I just couldn't bloody accept it. I was adamant that its some unknown answer that I've never heard of but at the back of my mind I knew the damn answer but didn't wanna try getting it wrong.

Same thing happened today for Biology.

I haven't been sleeping much every night since Sunday. I usually don't freak out before a paper, and I was doing some major freaking out in my sleep (or lack thereof) about Chemistry. I'd wake up thinking about aluminium chloride for some fuck reason and organic chem reactions that just didn't make sense.

The following nights I tried to keep myself thinking about happy but sleep-inducing thoughts. It went better, I wouldn't wake up thinking about stuff but it'd take me at least an hour to get to sleep. Woke up stoned on Wednesday for Math.

And the period has impeccable timing. Right smack in the middle of exam week.

Grr. I feel so fucked. I hate this education system so much. But it's just another 2 months. All this, 18 years of my stupid life for a dumb piece of paper that'll dictate what i'll do in the future. I wonder if Cambridge has received my application. Haha.

Bebel Gilberto will be in Singapore 2nd October. Will prolly be going with Aresha cause nobody I know appreciates Brazilian chillout goodness. Koop was at Raffles Place last Saturday and I feel like punching myself in the head for not going cause it was FREE. If I didn't have exams... I'd have gone for Koop then trooped down to Homeclub for Goldie.

Sad story la.

"On October 2nd, you free, you let me know. When I pass I'll ride down in 6 to 7 minutes. If I don't reach your place by then means.... I'm dead."

Even sadder.

*BIGSIGH* Time to study.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm a faithful reader..u write really well..haha