Sunday, June 10, 2007

yeowch

Despite everything said and done, it's still the same fucking story over and over isn't it? Gah.

This feeling sucks balls man.

__________________________

The school week is finally over, and it's back to holiday mode again. YAY! Went on a very very unfruitful shopping session with Yigang yesterday. Normally I do like to shop, and with a monthly block allowance the prices go a lot easier on the eyes than before, but after looking at rows after rows of what looks like the 10 millionth mod/retro dress/top you kinda get thrown off shopping entirely.

Finding the perfect skirt was also a bitch and a half. I still haven't though. I think i'd rather shop on weekdays cause the Saturday crowd is madness.

Mom's off again to KL for 3 days. Only. Quite sad la. I will of course be going out tonight and tomorrow night, I hope. Tuesday's Sentosa day with the darlings! Man. I have to put up with so many wretched people save for them. Don't know what i'd do without them :D

Last night I couldn't meet Mon to drink but but but.... He came right to my gate and put a box on the pillar. I insisted he didn't and that he could pass it to me another day but it was a no-win situation cause all I could do was protest from my window.


But now I have these! Thankyouthankyouthankyou Mon! They're lovely and I will be paying you back. I will. Shut up.

This holiday's been pretty good to me, I guess. I'm rewatching The OC Season 3 on the iPod. Yay me!

No comments: