Monday, June 04, 2007

back to school-izzle

Just for this week. A couple of hours here and there, for chapters we don't need to know for the upcoming Mid Years. Gah. I hate it when they call it mid-year exams. Makes it sound so important.

Well. It kinda is. But still.

Anyways, Last Wednesday evening I went for dinner with Maya and Yiggers. Maya and I had a bit of girly talk before that, which was really GOOD and gosh, I miss going out with them so much! Wtf was wrong with me all the while. I need to go knock my head.

We had good burgers and Billy Bombers which I finally got to try! Then it was a fun bus 12 ride back... Sigh. The perks of not having the momster around.

By the way, she's back. She's been back since last Thursday, and she's been acting like nothing more than a total dipshit it's been driving all of us crazy. Aresha especially.

Ash turned 20 yesterday. 20 but still a 7-year old. Best la, I wish I could be 7. He acted up in the morning and I dragged my ass out of bed at 8am to help tie him up till he calmed down, but we still went to Samy's Curry at Katong Village to eat dinner which was pretty good! Great actually. I need a good Indian food fix every once in awhile despite my failure as an Indian in every other aspect.

Corporal Paul decided to talk to me again today. Haha. I think this time we might actually GO OUT instead of talk cock under the stars, though that's what we do best. Ma will hopefully be off on another trip next week and this time around I shall make FULL USE of every minute she's gone.

Studying's been going pretty blah. Today I realised everyone has yet to start on their revision, which is a BAD THING. It may be comforting to know but 3 weeks is a very short period of time, and squeezing in revision for the rest of the chapters afterwards will be very very tricky considering the Math Dept hasn't even finished the FUCKING SYLLABUS.

Oh yes. Aresha and I now have a set plan. After my A's (for which i'll hopefully score As), I'll apply for a university in the UK. And. My sister will come with me! YAY! She actually wants to leave now, but decided to wait for me instead.

After all that, we'll decide whether to stay or come back. When I say stay, I mean permanently. It really kills me la but my sister says its for the better. According to her, in Singapore, you work twice as hard to earn half the moolah you could be earning in another country. I suppose the UK has more opportunities for both her and me so it almost sounds like a movie-worthy adventure.

If we screw up? Haha. Aresha non-chalantly said we have the house to fall back on. Risky, but my parents are all for her and me embarking on a new life.

If it really happens, I don't know what i'll do without the people I love so much. You know who you are.

:(

2 comments:

H.Prakash said...

Don't fret!
Be +ive, and stay that way !

areshaonline said...

eh monkey, dont blog abt london e, ppl google me u know. rar