Tuesday, June 19, 2007

heh. i wonder why i worry so much.

Sorry for the mini-hiatus. Had to take down the blog for some.... reasons lah. I'll tell you if you ask me nicely.

Past few days have been spent studying, watching/waiting for the OC to download, a night or two at starbucks, heart-to-heart talks with my mom, getting snapped at by my sister and enjoying almost flawless bass from the lovely headphones.

Not bad, could've been worse. Mom came back from KL on Tuesday. She finally got that well-deserved holiday of hers. Came back quite a nice fake Fendi travel bag. She bought me a fake adidas jacket which might've been pretty nice if the logo wasn't completely off-centre. I'll still use it though. Ok we don't buy everything fake. It's just when you go to KL.... you tend to buy fake things hahaha.

Ok was ranting to Mimi for a moment.

I love her latest blog entry haha. Glad I inspired you, bitch! :D

Friday and Shaturday were fun too, spent with Yigang and Maya for the most part. Once the A's are over, i'll have all the time in the world to spend with you guys, finally. Heck, i'll go to your workplaces and accompany you home. HAHA.

Anyways, the time spent was lovely, despite Saturday's horrible Karaoke- I mean Music @ C-Park. The music wasn't bad, it's just the sound system. It was so fucked up and not built for music at all. I told Pa to take a few pointers for those things they throw for teenagers at Cineleisure or whatever, cause I swear after a certain point in time almost all the seats were.... empty.

Saw Ms Evelyn Chua off at the airport on Sunday. She left for Hungary cause her husband was posted there for two years. Wilbur/Yongquan was like... "So 'cher when you come back it'll be three people right?" Cause she has no kids... yet.

She paused for awhile. Then,

"Ya, a second husband."

I found it funny.

Ok anyway, we left her a bit early to spend some time with her family before leaving, so we wandered around the airport before going home. Felt damn emo man, even the way I was dressed.

So tomorrow i'll FINALLY be watching Shrek 3, after putting it off for about... almost a month.

I know I haven't been blogging much, so i'll just put up photos.

Ok so Photobucket was being a bitch, but now it's okay. I'm feeling lazy though. Soon soon.

No comments: